Wanted to send you a note to say thank you very much for planning such a great vacation for me and my wife. We had an amazing time in your beautiful country. Everything was scheduled perfectly and everyone treated us extremely nice.
And as you said, Sabi Sabi Selati Camp was absolutely perfect for us - the staff was always looking after us and the game drives were the cherry on top of the cake. I am really running out of words to describe this wonderful experience.
Let me give you some quick words on each place as it may help you when planning trips for other guests in the future:
- Cape Town: Table Bay Hotel was great and our guide David (can’t remember last name) was great and always looking to take us to the best places
- Hermanus: Whale Rock Luxury Lodge was good, but not the best of the places we stayed while in SA. Room was nice but smelled like painting and the person at reception had no much clue that he was supposed to book our boat trip for whale watching (although the lodge took care of it in the end)
- Knysna: Villa Paradisa was really nice and the host took care of every single detail in our room (I recommend this place)
- Umhlanga: Teremok Marine was the second best place while our stay in SA. Beautiful lodge with great service (i recommned this place)
- Sabi Sabi Celati: no words to describe this place; simply perfect. Lodge, staff, food, etc (can keep going…) was absolutely amazing - highly recommended.
Feel free to pass my words to the lodges/hotels as they really deserve to get the feedback from such great service (I will be also using trip advisor).
Again, thanks for such great work!